Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP and test cycle concerns

John Vermno

Hi guys this is my second cycle , first on was test alone and this time I will add some NPP may be 300 mg a week , my only concern is that many bodybuilding forums say this combination of test and NPP is a bomb for hemoglobin and Hematocrit levels (raise them) is it true? how can I avoid it in case it happens what should I take? thank you.

All steroids will do that to a certain point. EQ is especially reknown for that. Luckily, that is not a problem - you can just donate blood every now and then, which will thin it out. This is the easiest and healthiest way of dealing with the problem.

It wont do that more than any other steroid. If you are concerned then just donate blood. It is super healthy for the prostate and can also save lives.

NPP is actually pretty mild in terms of increasing hemoglobin/hematocrit levels. Test will raise them somewhat.

They are easy to lower. Just give blood. I recommend giving blood every 8-12 weeks when on cycle.

Top Bottom