Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP sides = deca sides?

Swole_2112

Since both NPP and deca are nandralones, is there such a thing as NPP dick? Does it have that negative effect?

Also, I've heard that NPP (or any nandralone for that matter) is bad about causing gyno. If this is true, I would think that simple nolva would do the trick.

Most don't get the Dca sides since tehy only run NPP for 6 weeks. I did not get any Deca dick from NPP... I did however take dostinex, but I did a 12 week run with NPP in the front 6 and Tren in the back 6 so I needed the Dostinex...

Why would dostinex assist any loss in libido resultant from NPP or deca?

I once took cabergoline while OFF cycle and it didn't do anything for me. Does that mean it would do nothing for me while on NPP or deca?

And, why do most only run NPP for six weeks?

SHort Acting Ester - If you were gonna run it 10 why not use dea instead?

Dostinex reduces Progesterone (SP), which is linked to the cause of Deca Dick. All the Nandrolones are known to raise progesterone.

They are both the same progestin so wimpy willie is a the same in both, if you have that problem.

Don't know if I have that problem. I've never taken a nandralone before.

Also, since dostinex reduces progesterone, would dostinex also keep the gyno away?

black sheep said:
Most don't get the Dca sides since tehy only run NPP for 6 weeks. I did not get any Deca dick from NPP... I did however take dostinex, but I did a 12 week run with NPP in the front 6 and Tren in the back 6 so I needed the Dostinex...
well there you go, you didn't get deca dick because of the dostinex (which is what it's for) not because you don't get it from NPP.

Swole_2112 said:
Since both NPP and deca are nandralones, is there such a thing as NPP dick? Does it have that negative effect?

Also, I've heard that NPP (or any nandralone for that matter) is bad about causing gyno. If this is true, I would think that simple nolva would do the trick.
nolva would do absoulutely nothing to combat gyno from using deca (nandrolones).

Swole_2112 said:

both are nandrolones so theoretically they are the same. one fast acting, one longer acting.

nolva will not help with gyno from deca/npp...you will need dostinex to counter your elevated prolactin levels.
nolva is for estrogen from test based cycles.

and i dont get gyno or libido probs from nandrolones. never have

Top Bottom