Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP+Mast P+Test P + ?

Power36

Hi...
About to start trying to source my next blast in addition to HRT. My last blast of Primo and Mast was sweet, I really have not dropped any strength or size at all, still cruising strong 6 weeks post blast.

Thinking my next blast will be 8 weeks, short and sweet, so I can get on, get off, and cruise for a while before hitting a longer summer blast.

If I can get my hands on it this is my general idea based off of previous thread discussions with board members:
100mg Test P +100mg Mast P + 100mg NPP EOD
If I can get Var 50mg Var ED, or Tbol 50mg ED, or maybe even Halotestin 30mg ED for 4-5 weeks. All depends on pricing and availability.

My workouts will go from more strength and power based, to lots more conditioning and movement. I know thats odd as most guys bulk in winter, but Im plenty strong and plenty big, so looking to hit it hard but with more an emphasis on GPP/ESD with still 3 days a week full body olympic lifts and compound strength movements.

Any input, advice, or opinions appreciated!!

late 30s, 3 years of HRT (test, GH, hcg, adex) with a few blasts of Primo and Mast. No prior AAS history before starting HRT. Been lifting hard for 25 years and competitive athlete most of my life. 5'10 and 248 pounds around 10-12% BF. Wouldnt mind dipping down to 8% and shedding a few pounds, but I do not aim for goals of dropping pounds, I just train hard and eat clean and pound protein and supplements and see what shakes out in the end.

You started HRT in your mid 30's but never did AAS prior to, just low test levels so Dr. prescribed, or self prescribed?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Doc prescribed of course. Why on earth would I want to pin the rest of my life? I resisted it as well....had 4 different doctors tell me its what I needed to do..thankfully I weaned off the cortisol and thyroid, maybe one day Ill try to restart and get off the Test too...

Had low test levels, IGF, and everything else...too much to get into and do not want to reveal personal info but it was due to serious medical issues I was left with trashed hormones and had nothing to do with juicing prior. Never needed them, was a big boy and strong as a bull through proper training and nutrition all of my life.

Sorry, wasn't insinuating anything, just curious. That looks good to me, the Var would be the icing on the cake...at 60-80mg ED, you are a big boy ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Looks reasonable enough, though NPP and Mast are essentially opposites. WHat you;re doing would be fine for your purposes but honestly, so would simply using a double dose of test for those 8 weeks. Results would pretty much be the same.

hah no not offended or insulted at all! Its a valid question for sure!

NPP and Mast are opposites? Seems lots of guys are stacking it together on various threads? I know that doesnt make it right, but just curious.

Doubling up my Test dose would sure be easier and cheaper, but my script T is Cyp, and I have never done any "fast acting" blast so thought this would be a mild way to try it out. So instead of NPP and Mast stacked with Test Prop, would you say just jacking up a Test Prop dose for 8 weeks would be similar? If I cannot source the NPP and Mast at a good price I might just blast Test at higher dose...but I guess the bug bit me, I am curious to try out new AAS hah

I typed a message that didnt get posted due to error.

Essentially I have only tried slow and steady AAS like primo in modest doses, then eventually primo+mast, and a little var. I have never done a "fast acting" blast where I rapidly "feel" and see results from juice, and Im just curious and interested in trying fast acting stuff. I am not looking to get bigger, so trying dbol or anadrol and stuff like that is out of the question. I would like to drop some BF% while amping up my interval and circuit training sessions to 3 sessions a week, and continuing 3 days a week of power/strength training.

I didnt acquire anything yet so am all ears....seems NPP is popular, and if it does have any "joint benefits" like Deca id love to check that out, and Test Prop and Mast Prop seem a common combo for short blasts focusing on leaning out.

Dang...I am so excited for my New Year plans and was hoping the gurus, regulars, and moderators on here would all chime in and give me some love on the cycle! :)

So if I hit NPP+Mast Prop+Test Prop....for an oral would you guys prefer Var or Tbol??

Top Bottom