Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP injections mixed reviews about how often

ED, EOD, and E3D is fine from my use with this compound. Of course, ED is probably gonna be better in terms of even blood concentrations, but I feel E2-3D is all that is needed with this compounds. It isn't like Tren Ace where ED makes a bigger/better difference.

Really, in the case of this compound, I would just find what works best in terms of the current cycle that you are on. If you are shooting Test Prop ED, then just add your NPP to it. However, I wouldn't go past E3D. Just remember that its a trade-off between more pokes/scar tissue as compared to larger injection volumes but less frequently pokes.

BMJ

BBBBig Phenom said:
I am going to be doing NPP for the first time....I am being told ED, or EOD and also every 3d....

I know everyone is different but, from the ones that have used it. What did you do?

and how many MG....

BP

EOD,,,OR...E3D works great.

So if I do every 3rd day I would need to do around 200mg to 300mg...???? I know utler said 300mg....but, if I was orginally planning on doing 100mg eod...would 200mg every 3rd day work?

so is phenyl prop a slower acter than just prop???

also, i am doing 100mg eod along with 125mg of test prop eod. is this sufficient?

up to e3d is "fine"...in my opinion, to get closer to perfection, is better ED. :)

jagerbombme said:
so is phenyl prop a slower acter than just prop???

also, i am doing 100mg eod along with 125mg of test prop eod. is this sufficient?

Yes slightly slower, but larger too, so you get less hormone per 100mg, than with prop.

Only you can decide if it is sufficient.

I ran 150mg of NPP, EOD, but that was because it worked out to about 600mg per week, which is what I wanted.

E3 day, will be fine too.

Nytol2 said:
Yes slightly slower, but larger too, so you get less hormone per 100mg, than with prop.

Only you can decide if it is sufficient.

I ran 150mg of NPP, EOD, but that was because it worked out to about 600mg per week, which is what I wanted.

E3 day, will be fine too.

ok, ill bump er up. but i thought 150 eod would be 525mg

jagerbombme said:
ok, ill bump er up. but i thought 150 eod would be 525mg

Yes it is, I said about 600 (that was my original plan), and it just worked out well with a ml of test prop EOD.

It was not worth adding the extra 1/2ml to make the 600, I liked it a lot, and will use it again, but I like deca too.

Top Bottom