Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP dosage opinions

Rueben34

I’ve seen very few threads on here or other forums about NPP, nandrolone phenyl prop. My first question is why so few threads on it? I’ve never used it and that makes me queasy that others aren’t interested in it. I’m 34 years old and have ran 3 cycles already, but this will be my biggest one yet. I am thinking of doing 200mg test Cyp, 400mg a week NPP, and maybe 25mg a day proviron. Thoughts?

I’ve seen very few threads on here or other forums about NPP, nandrolone phenyl prop. My first question is why so few threads on it? I’ve never used it and that makes me queasy that others aren’t interested in it. I’m 34 years old and have ran 3 cycles already, but this will be my biggest one yet. I am thinking of doing 200mg test Cyp, 400mg a week NPP, and maybe 25mg a day proviron. Thoughts?

I can’t help, but I’m subscribed for the reply’s as I too am interested in NPP in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

deca has historically been used because it is infrequent injections and super smooth and it lasts in the body longer with its half life

since nandrolone isn't a competitor style steroid we don't see it used often due to its short ester flexibility

Just cos. And queasy??

100 mg eod is a good dose of npp..

we cant speak for people that make threads man.. we are not psychics... there are PLENTY of people seeking help on npp and PLENTY of threads discussing npp

NPP is the same compound as deca, just a different ester so you will find tons of threads on it. I personally love it as a mild anabolic.

Top Bottom