Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Bloat vs. Deca Bloat

steelmass

Is NPP bloat less than deca bloat? How many of you guys have managed to stay dry on NPP and what were you taking as far as ancilaries, diuretics etc...

steelmass said:
Is NPP bloat less than deca bloat? How many of you guys have managed to stay dry on NPP and what were you taking as far as ancilaries, diuretics etc...

I'm on NPP now, 600mg/week, no bloat, never had it from NPP before, nor any of the other side effects that I get from DECA. Cabaser is the only ancilarie I am taking.

fcfmuaythai said:
indy, are you running anything else with the NPP?

Yea just running a little test E cause I have been on so long I need to keep up on the test, but with Dostinex E3D no sides and sex drive is thru the roof. When I take deca, no matter the dose I seem to bloat, get deca dick, and everything else that goes along with it. This is my 2nd NPP cycle and I love it, smooth, painless and at 200mg/ml, I shoot a cc Mon Wed and Fri and all is good.

NPP is the most fun you can have on cycle with your clothes on. You grow like crazy and most the time there is no bloat.

galaxy said:
I got some LSP NPP so id like to know also as bp is a concern of mine.
So Galaxy please keep us posted. I`d like to know how LSP phenobolone works for you...
My friend Jan is taking 700mg a week now.... he is in perfect condition, no bloat at all...

Top Bottom