Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp

snails22

Hey guys

My second cycle is going to be

Test E- 500mg /week
NPP- 400mg /week

My question is to you guys, what are your thoughts on npp? I'm looking for quality muscle that stays after cycle.

Second, is npp anything like Tren ace when injected? I've heard some nasty shit about tren ace.

filling muscles up with water are fake gains

if you want quality gains it takes years to obtain, not from 10 weeks on gear. make a decision if you want to invest years to this, or try a different hobby
perfectly said and i agree a million percent...

not to mention, no stats listed, etc... its hard to make a recommendation when we know nothing about the person asking...

age/height/weight/body fat??

NPP is the same thing as deca, just a shorter ester attached

This article explains NPP vs deca -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...lpropionate-(npp)-1487973.html?highlight=deca

I prefer NPP much more then deca. The problem with deca is the EXTREMELY long half life and detection time. Deca has a half life of 15 days. Generally speaking, a steroid is in your body for 4x it's half life after your last injection. Deca is still in your body for 2 months after your last injection! That makes it really hard to recover from and very suppressive.

NPP has a half life of only 5.5 days. You get all the benefits of deca but it's out of your system much faster.

Deca - half life of 15 days.
NPP - half life of 5.5 days.

Top Bottom