Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp

auson

Looking to start a new in the next 6 weeks so I want to start getting organised I'm 90% set on npp+test..
I want to ask about people's personal experience with npp size gains strength gains sides whatever comes along

I know you can find this info anywhere but why not ask some guys would good exp

This is a quicker version of Deca without all of the water weight, personally i love the stuff, i always run mine with masteron prop & test it gives a good boost in sex drive and makes for a wicked cycle.

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!

Nice, 100 mg eod a good starting dose?

Generally yes, how much test are you using with it?

Id just go 100eod of npp and 100mg eod of test p. Personally id pin ed becausr i like stable levels and dont mind pinning but results wise eod will be plenty

I've done two previous cycles of both test e only so I was curious about using sustanon
npp 100mg eod and sus 150 mg eod?

nandrolones boost mood and also appetite. everyone is scared to run them because they hear stories of deca dick etc. if you run the cycle PROPERLY and pct PROPERLY you will have no problems at all. this means using an AI and proviron on cycle and a solid pct. check my signature on the best PCT of 2016. if you fail to run a proper pct high probability to get deca dick

I would also most definitely advise running a short estered Test with it.
AI on cycle, for sure.
Provi/Caber - no negotiations on this one when running 19-Nor.
Well and proper PCT.
Clean, diet with decent carbs pre- and post workout(19-Nor compounds LOVE carbs).
Decent training program.
Enough rest.

All the above in check and you'll LOVE your cycle!

I'm starting my first run with npp in a couple weeks too. 100npp eod with 50mg test prop eod and 100mg masteron eod. Week 7 i'm bumping npp up to 150eod and running for 12 weeks

This is a quicker version of Deca without all of the water weight, personally i love the stuff, i always run mine with masteron prop & test it gives a good boost in sex drive and makes for a wicked cycle.

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!

Your not alone. MANY fans of NPP. Its a great AAS.

Top Bottom