Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novice needs help: Best size cycle?

Bobber

I am fairly new to the world of "assisted" working out. I want to gain about 20-30 pounds and be able to keep most of it. I am thinking about a deca/sustanon/primoteston cycle.Is that a good cycle and how much and how long of each should i take? I do not want to take any orals.

Why no orals ? you could try this
Sust 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
D-bol at 30mg/day for weeks 1-5
Eq at 400mg/week for weeks 1-12
Clomid 3 weeks after yor last shot. Make sure you have a solid diet and Eat a ton of clean cals. try to keep the protein around 2 grams per pound of body weight. Take Milk Thistle or Liv 52 to help protect the liver and keep your water intake high. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

Go ahead and line out a cycle using all the research I KNOW you've done and we'll help you tweak it in. :)

I dont want to take orals b'c I dont like them. I have taken dbol twice and both times it was great while I was on but when I got off I shrank, lost all the strength I gained, and my dick was limp for like 2 weeks. I really want a stack that I will not lose too much after I stop

Actually, Mustang's cycle suggestion is excellent and is not one, if used as he described, that will have you retracing all of your gains. It is a classic mass cycle (often Deca is used in place of EQ, but you will see alot of people now opting for the EQ instead) I have used it with great success and will use it again. Dbol is a great AS when used properly, like described in this cycle. Try it, its wont be as expensive as the cycle you described, and it makes more sense really IMO.

Top Bottom