Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look like?

Re: november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look l

about to finish up week 4 of my current cycle and Im up about 12 pounds this is my first time with npp and I love it. Here is the cycle

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-12 Test C 750mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Npp 100mg eod
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50mg/day

doesnt look like youre fuckin around. what are your stats as of now?

Re: november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look l

I had an exremely fucked up last cycle which I finished 2 months ago(I get extremely pissed when I think about it). So i'll be starting my winter bulk probably mid november, early december.
weeks 1-8 test prop 100 mg/eod
weeks 1-4 Dbol 30 mg/day
PCT will include nolvadex, and adex as needed. As far as HCG, I have never used it, So is it worth it? admistering HCG?

Just started my winter bulk cycle and here it is.

week 1-4
30mg dbol
3 caps epi-strong

week 4-6
dermacrine

week 6-10
3 caps Dieselbolan
320 mg Andriol (not sure on this maybe changing it to anavar or something else)

about to finish up week 4 of my current cycle and Im up about 12 pounds this is my first time with npp and I love it. Here is the cycle

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-12 Test C 750mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Npp 100mg eod
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
nice!
why the npp and not deca?

been sick so my weights down but this winter I am looking to hit 235lb from 220 @ 5'7"..
prolly do test/deca like usual...throw in dbol in the beginning and end

been sick so my weights down but this winter I am looking to hit 235lb from 220 @ 5'7"..
prolly do test/deca like usual...throw in dbol in the beginning and end

Good to see you around again bro.

Starting around December 1st:

1-4 T-bol 60mgs/day
1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/week
1-8 Deca 400mg/week

Training heavy
Eating with a shovel

PCT

HCG, Unleashed, Sustain
or
HCG, Unleashed, PP TRS

Welcoming suggestions on PCT

~EZ

I was was at 186 Weight as of today is 197 my goal has always been 205 and I think Ill get there on this one.By the way I am 5 foot 11 inches tall. I decided to go with the NPP because I have heard good things about it and because it is faster acting than deca and so far I love the shit.

Well im just going to be on Multi Vit :(:(:(

Came off trt to try for a baby ,so hope it happens soon cause i was planning my usual Test ,EQ, Tbol .

Got my bloods and count done after being of for 4 wks and all is fine and pleny of swimmers to work with:D

Brad.

Well im just going to be on Multi Vit :(:(:(

Came off trt to try for a baby ,so hope it happens soon cause i was planning my usual Test ,EQ, Tbol .

Got my bloods and count done after being of for 4 wks and all is fine and pleny of swimmers to work with:D

Brad.

whats your cycle experience? how long on including TRT?

Top Bottom