Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look like?

Re: november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look l

November I'll just be cutting... getting rid of as much fat as poossible with keeping muscle. Naturally.
December going to run some more of Needto's products! Pack on a few lbs while shedding more fat. Yes I am cutting in the winter... In new england, im freakin crazy, but this will help spring summer cut, plus havn't been low bf in years.

I can't wait to get around to my 2nd injectable cycle tho sometime in spring!

Re: november is coming fast.. Winter and bulking you know it. Whats your cycle look l

Just Test at a higher end HRT level ( maybe 33% more)

and Supps ( Creatine, LipoStim3, Glutamine, Amplify02, and LIPOFLAME)

Doing conditioning of sorts

Pre Pct: HCG, HMG, light Exemstane

Pct: HMG, HCGenerate, Sustain, moderate Exemestane

Yep, going to give it the ole college try:)
No but seriously, I'm going to hit 220 at 5% buy march.
1-4 Beast
1-10 Test Cyp
1-12 EQ
12-15 epi

PCT includes
Nolva
Forged PCT
Sustain Alpha
Cissus Drol
Dostinex if needed
Arimidex if Needed

Plus All the wonderfull goodness the Sups from NTBM brings me:)

Yep, going to give it the ole college try:)
No but seriously, I'm going to hit 220 at 5% buy march.
1-4 Beast
1-10 Test Cyp
1-12 EQ
12-15 epi

PCT includes
Nolva
Forged PCT
Sustain Alpha
Cissus Drol
Dostinex if needed
Arimidex if Needed

Plus All the wonderfull goodness the Sups from NTBM brings me:)

Looks good, you're gonna be a beast bro!!!

Sust 250 eod weeks 1-12
30-40 mgs dbol weeks 1-4/9-12

Not anything special.

Test Cyp hopefully. thread coming.

Once I get all my stuff here im going to up my test dose to 500 and run Lean Mass for 4 weeks then Diesel for 4 weeks and try to put on some size.Currently 5'10",215,bf around 14%.

test tren, then a short blast of var

IGFLR3 throughout..

good times..

cant decide what my triumphant return to gear after 9 years should look like.
Im thinking the legendary dbol/deca cycle and know that will work great but tempted to go test/deca or test/eq
choices choices

about to finish up week 4 of my current cycle and Im up about 12 pounds this is my first time with npp and I love it. Here is the cycle

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-12 Test C 750mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Npp 100mg eod
Weeks 7-12 Winstrol 50mg/day

Top Bottom