Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

novaldex and arimedex question with my upcoming cycle

halfaclue

Banned
Here is my upcoming cycle

Week 1 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 2 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 3 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 4 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 5 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 6 50mg Dbol ed; 100mg NPP eod; 250mg enthate e3d
Week 7 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week
Week 8 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week
Week 9 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week
Week 10 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week
Week 11 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week
Week 12 250mg enthate e3d; 650mg EQ a week

I have never taken NPP so not sure about what is better to take and how much....either Arimidex which is in 1mg tabs and or novaldex which is in 50mg tabs.
Thats where I need the help...when should I start taking the noval or arim and how much how often.

First off let me say that you are going to love NPP. I used it on my last cycle (100mg eod) and made some great gains. Your going to bloat a little on it, and there is not much the adex will do for that, as its not really aromatization into estro that bloats you with NPP. If they are 1mg tabs I would break them into 4 pieces and run 1/4 eod. You might want to reconsider the way you are running the EQ. It has a very long ester and does not really even kick in that much till week 4.

Goodfellow said:
First off let me say that you are going to love NPP. I used it on my last cycle (100mg eod) and made some great gains. Your going to bloat a little on it, and there is not much the adex will do for that, as its not really aromatization into estro that bloats you with NPP. If they are 1mg tabs I would break them into 4 pieces and run 1/4 eod. You might want to reconsider the way you are running the EQ. It has a very long ester and does not really even kick in that much till week 4.

yeah I am still playing with some ideas but that is what I am getting and I haven't used this combo before. So you think I should run the adex ed from the beginning?? No Novaldex? I also have some liquidex for the bloat but for some reason it doesn't work like navaldex for the anti-e properties.

Well adex and liquidex are the same thing. I would just keep nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms or for PCT. The adex/liquidex should do a decent job of keeping off the water. and yes I would run it from the very begining

I would drop the enanthate from weeks one thru six and add winstrol injectable. It will block progesterone receptors and negate the prolactin effects of the NPP. I would use arimidex throughout the cycle to inhibit estrogen conversion.

DrJMW said:
I would drop the enanthate from weeks one thru six and add winstrol injectable. It will block progesterone receptors and negate the prolactin effects of the NPP. I would use arimidex throughout the cycle to inhibit estrogen conversion.

Can't handle winny injects from my sources..they are up there with prop in crimpling me for days. What about oral winny? Or is there something in particular about the injectable that I need?

i think you should run the eq the whole way through or start with it week one and stop when your out of gear. your not gona really feel it until week 4 or 5.

Goodfellow said:
Nope oral should be fine. What brand of winny are you using?
Its UG lab so I'd rather not say. Their winny and prop kill me though. They have oral winny as well so i can grab some of that.

Top Bottom