Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novaldex

MMM989

Hi There,

I have only done one light cycle of Sus and Winny but have taken Tribulus and other various testosterone boosters for a number of years. I think I have developed a small case of Gyno. But I think it has been there for a few years but only just come across the term Gynecomastia. I have small fleshy parts underneath my nipples.

I had my fat measurement yesterday and am it 7% bodyfat and there seems to b this fleshy layer and a hard lump under my nipple.

If I was to take Novaldex could this possibly cure it or have I had the problem to long?

Many Thanks.

Hi There,

I have only done one light cycle of Sus and Winny but have taken Tribulus and other various testosterone boosters for a number of years. I think I have developed a small case of Gyno. But I think it has been there for a few years but only just come across the term Gynecomastia. I have small fleshy parts underneath my nipples.

I had my fat measurement yesterday and am it 7% bodyfat and there seems to b this fleshy layer and a hard lump under my nipple.

If I was to take Novaldex could this possibly cure it or have I had the problem to long?

Many Thanks.

Doubt it. Use letro at 2.5mg ED until the lump is gone.

Top Bottom