Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novaldax?

Tren540i

Hey guys,,i bought some novaldex. Novapharma, it comes in A small black bag. But its written novaldax... Is that legit you think? Like an alternative name?

Shoulda went with AG Guys bro... then this wouldnt be a issue. Im thinking that they prob just have their own name.. only way to know is blood work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Shoulda went with AG Guys bro... then this wouldnt be a issue. Im thinking that they prob just have their own name.. only way to know is blood work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im not sure what a std hormon panel will show. Nolva is itself an oestrogen and does not prevent creation of estrogen, it simply blocks E at the receptor (ie because its an estrogen itself).

Hey guys,,i bought some novaldex. Novapharma, it comes in A small black bag. But its written novaldax... Is that legit you think? Like an alternative name?

never hear of them. i mean if you prefer pills to liquid, i understand but why use a place you know nothing about instead of a liquid place with thousands of good reviews on the net.

go ag-guys next time, when in doubt.

never hear of them. i mean if you prefer pills to liquid, i understand but why use a place you know nothing about instead of a liquid place with thousands of good reviews on the net.

go ag-guys next time, when in doubt.

Ag ship to quebec?

Top Bottom