Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nova or clomid

kieran a

7 days ago I finstes my 10 week cycle.of test e 500 a week and anavar 50 mg.day (8weeks) and 1mg arimidex eod. So far I still taking the arimidex 1 mg eod. Do I end that after 7 then after another 7 says switch the the nova or Clomid 40mg.ed 14 days 7 days 20 mg. Or keep taking the arimidex. And another thing is there any advantages and diss between nova and Clomid. I have both but rather just stick with 1.
Thanks

(Edited)
5 days ago I finshed my 10 week cycle.of test e 500mg a week and anavar 50 mg.day (8weeks) and 1mg arimidex eod. So far I am still taking the arimidex 1 mg eod.
Do I end that after 7 days from last jab then after another 7 days switch to the nova or Clomid
40mg.ed 14 days
7 days 20 mg.
Or keep taking the arimidex. And another thing is there any advantages and diss between nova and Clomid. I have both but rather just stick with 1.
Thanks

I sure last time i kept taking the airmidex for 4 weeks after last injection to. And after 2 weeks after last jab used the nova.

If running just 2 SERMS for your PCT is not enough for proper recovery, do I need to tell you that running one will definitely not be enough? You need to run a more comprehensive PCT if you want to keep the gains made on cycle and have a smooth recovery.

Check out this article I wrote that compares nolvadex to clomid -> https://www.evolutionary.org/clomid-vs-nolvadex/

The problem with using high dosages of just nolvadex or just clomid is that it can cause emotional side effects in a lot of people. It's better to use a lower dosage of both.

The perfect PCT thread explains how to properly run a PCT program after your cycle. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Top Bottom