Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure if its sore enough

[FONT=&quot]My girl has been injecting my butt, and it's virtually painless except for the initial entry. It's 1 1/2 inches. First time I've used injectibles, but from what I hear your butt is supposed to be sore. I injected my quad myself and it hurt pretty bad but my butt is like nothing. Does this mean it's not long enough? I read 1 1/2 inches is supposed to be sufficient. But due to lack of soreness I'm starting to doubt. Thanks for any help/input.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

1.5" is fine for glutes unless you're morbidly obese. Glutes are a much bigger muscle for the steroids to distribute in, and have ways had less to no PIP for me as well. If it is a relatively moderate amount of compounds being injected in the glutes, then it is totally normal. My gf injects my glutes for me as well, and it isn't far my favorite injection spot.

if you are injecting properly and have a good quality product you are injecting, you shouldnt be feeling much of anything in terms of pain... you can always check your bloodwork as well to see if there's an issue

My girl has been injecting my butt, and it's virtually painless except for the initial entry. It's 1 1/2 inches. First time I've used injectibles, but from what I hear your butt is supposed to be sore. I injected my quad myself and it hurt pretty bad but my butt is like nothing. Does this mean it's not long enough? I read 1 1/2 inches is supposed to be sufficient. But due to lack of soreness I'm starting to doubt. Thanks for any help/input.

Not at all. If it is it is and if it isn't it isn't.

Top Bottom