Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure if ICN's are doing anything

High-Jacked

I started 3 weeks ago with Omnadren at 300mg per week/EQ at 400mg per week. The Omnadren seemed to have started bloating me a bit and the shot was really painful, but I could notice a difference in strength and sex drive, and my balls were starting to shrink up a bit. After week 2 I switched to ICN enanthate and I don't have the sex drive, my balls seem to be hanging lower and my I have some acne on my chest area it seems. Is this at all accurate in me saying that the ICN's are bunk? I am going to switch back to the Omna's and see what happens. I don't have them right in front of me to find the lot number, but I can post it later on when I get it. The only thing I noticed was that the shot was absolutely painless, and the blue lettering on the amp kind of peeled of when I was opening it....fake?

Blue lettering comes off easily on real ICNs.... they are so cheap taht chances are that they are not fake but rather you have the underdosed 158... lot. This is just speculation though. Also, if youve only been on ICNs for one week how can you tell whether they're working or not.

I have shot 2 cc's over the past 10 days of the ICN. I know it is a little to soon to speculate, I just don't have that aggressive, horny, pumped feeling like have had from my last cycle of test.

i didnt see ANY results til week 3 on ICNs i thought mine were fake but then when i got on the scale i was up 20lbs

i dont have it in front of me, but it was one of the older lot #'s....i think i made a post over at I-T about it, let me search

Top Bottom