Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not sure if I did it correctly.

John G

Okay Did my first spot ever tonight. Right Glute, is there anyway to tell if hit the muscle? The Needle is 1 inch long, all the way in. Aspirated no blood. My Glute wasn't flexed it was relaxed. Just want to be sure I didn't waste the shot.

well the best way I find to tell if your in muscle is it hurts alittle, like a novacane shot at the dentist or a knife through a thick steak feeling,

Fat will not hurt and glide in smooth

also 1in is a short pin for gluets. 1 and a half is better.

agreed. 1 inch is small, but some people dont have too much fat there and some people have smaller frames/asses. 1 inch might be perfect for him. but in general 1.5 is the right length for glutes and 1 is nice for shouders and quads. its nice to see someone who read up and did things proper, (asperating, not shooting it into their penis tip, etc...) good luck

You are probably good, but like everyone else said stick with 1.5" (I like 23 gauge) for glutes. If all you have is 1" try injecting into your delts or tricepts, they are pretty easy. Quads are also easy, but they are hit or miss with me.

went in smooth

WEnt in very smoothly, didn't feel any pain. As I began to squeeze, I felt heard like a pop. Didn't feel any pain shooting it. My right glute is hurting me today however. I was shooting Sust.

Top Bottom