Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not supposed to post sources but I see people do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgc640

Plat Hero
Platinum
Little confused, read rules and it says no sourcing but Domestic Supply is all over here??
I can tell you exactly where to get same, actually better selection, far cheaper, totally legit, professional, fast products as domestic supply. Of course it will not get to you as fast. Before this crazy virus 4 weeks, since 6. I have used same place for years with never a single problem. I would post site but rules say not to?

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

11th post in and you think by bashing a legitimate site sponsor that is vetted and has quality gear and great track record, you think that's how you become a site sponsor?

Thats not how we work around here we help one another and we damn sure dont bash or undercut our relationship with trusted sources,

You should maybe try to contact someone on here who could possibly get your source approved, but since you decided to approach it like this , I'm sure no ime will help you out ever .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom