x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Not supposed to post sources but I see people do?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Not supposed to post sources but I see people do? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Little confused, read rules and it says no sourcing but Domestic Supply is all over here?? I can tell you exactly where to get same, actually better selection, far cheaper, totally legit, professional, fast products as domestic supply. Of course it will not get to you as fast. Before this crazy virus 4 weeks, since 6. I have used same place for years with never a single problem. I would post site but rules say not to? Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Not supposed to post sources but I see people do?

Little confused, read rules and it says no sourcing but Domestic Supply is all over here??
    I can tell you exactly where to get same, actually better selection, far cheaper, totally legit, professional, fast products as domestic supply. Of course it will not get to you as fast. Before this crazy virus 4 weeks, since 6. I have used same place for years with never a single problem. I would post site but rules say not to?

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

Re: Not supposed to post sources but I see people do?

11th post in and you think by bashing a legitimate site sponsor that is vetted and has quality gear and great track record, you think that's how you become a site sponsor?

Thats not how we work around here we help one another and we damn sure dont bash or undercut our relationship with trusted sources,

You should maybe try to contact someone on here who could possibly get your source approved, but since you decided to approach it like this , I'm sure no ime will help you out ever .