Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not a rookie but what would you guys recamend for a guy around 18% BF

Stoon

I used to be hard into the gym, a lean 245 at 6 feet. Broke my back about 2.5 years ago and then never got back into it as hard. Want to do another cycle and get as motivated as i used to be for it. Dont want no crazy cycle but ive never been this fat when starting a cycle before. I know i lean out quickly when im on gear and started a legit diet a few weeks ago and the pounds are coming off. Going to go get some blood work done first.
Got 3 viles of test not sure what to stack with it.
Had good results with deca and eq but like i said, just not sure what to go with cause of the lard im carrying. Thinking about starting a test and maybe NPP and then after 2 months when im leaning moving over to tren A.
input please

i started some cjc-1295 DAC, its coming off pretty quick but i need to buy something soon, even if i wait a bit to take it

Jtmdell is right on about the side effects. High BP & estro issues are aggravated by high BF.
Other than that, high androgenic compounds are usually nice to help get rid of BF.
Its an expensive choice, but the addition of masteron to the test may aid fat loss,
as well blocking estro conversion somewhat.
Tren A will serve much the same purpose as mast, but generally has more sides. (& doesn't help to reduce estro))

How old are you dude?

33 soon, i should know better than to do a cycle this fat. Its just been a while, going to run some cjc-1295 dac and eat good, hit the cardio up for a month. Im prob not 18% prob a little less. About 3 years ago i was 245 around 13%. Broke my back at work and then had to be cheap with everything to get back on my feet financially. Ment 84 hour work weeks, no supplements

33 soon, i should know better than to do a cycle this fat. Its just been a while, going to run some cjc-1295 dac and eat good, hit the cardio up for a month. Im prob not 18% prob a little less. About 3 years ago i was 245 around 13%. Broke my back at work and then had to be cheap with everything to get back on my feet financially. Ment 84 hour work weeks, no supplements
Good for you to work your way out of a hole!! Get a clean diet and daily lifting and cardio going for a few months before hopping back on AAS. By then, you're goal for the cycle may be different.

thanks man, still got a bit to go but leaps and bounds. Im a soft 236 right now. ill try lean down to around 225 first, see how that goes. Id still lift a little here and there and my job it very physical. With out the gym i just killed way to many cheese burgers and when your stuck in camp you only have the choice of eating what they make or not eating.

Top Bottom