Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not responding to test?

marcu_s

ok.
so i just read this on another forum.
some guy was asking about if there was any people there not responding well to different types of test!
and several answered yes!

i didnt now this..ive read about aas for quite a while but never read that some people dont respond to Test!

what is this`?

ok.
so i just read this on another forum.
some guy was asking about if there was any people there not responding well to different types of test!
and several answered yes!

i didnt now this..ive read about aas for quite a while but never read that some people dont respond to Test!

what is this`?

Ya its what a source will tell some one when they have shitty gear.

The only non respondents I have ever heard of that can be confirmed is Anadrol and superdrol. These And they are both pretty close in structure too. I really can not explain the reason why but these two do seem to have non responders.

This is why you will see the Anadrol/superdrol/dbol debate threads on many different forums. Like The_alc he loves anadrol because he responds very well to it. I don't get shit from it though but I do get a lot from dbol and superdrol. Same with many many others.

Top Bottom