Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not responding to steroids?

YoungAndWeak

hey guys I remember I posted once about using rocket fuel 2 and not getting results,but my friend used it and got awesome results.I have also used alot of stuff in the past and thought it was also bunk.Now dont take my handle too litterally I know how to eat and train.I dunno if u guys remember but I used to eat 8000 caloies daily.This was all clean food and at least 500 g of protein a day.But anyway maybe the stuff was not bunk? Maybe I cant respond to as?I dunno but i got a package of test depot from yugoslavia coming in soon and I jus wanna know if I eat like an animal am I gonna have good results or questionable results?

Hey some guys indeed do not respont to AS. I know some people at work who took then and looked like nothing. One guy did a first cycle consisting of 500mg of sust and all he got was a bigger belly.

Thanks....

gwl9dta4 said:
Hey some guys indeed do not respont to AS. I know some people at work who took then and looked like nothing. One guy did a first cycle consisting of 500mg of sust and all he got was a bigger belly.

I knew it wasn't just me. I tried Sustonon 250 once. It did nothing. Some people joked that there was no way that could happen, but I do believe some people have a biochem that just doesn't work with certain things even though it should.

Re: Thanks....

Baby Gorilla said:
I knew it wasn't just me. I tried Sustonon 250 once. It did nothing. Some people joked that there was no way that could happen, but I do believe some people have a biochem that just doesn't work with certain things even though it should.
Fine, they didn't work for you.

Now place your focus where it can be utilized - dump the drugs, learn how to train and eat right for you.

Re: Re: Thanks....

Silent Method said:

Fine, they didn't work for you.

Now place your focus where it can be utilized - dump the drugs, learn how to train and eat right for you.

Yeah, I would agree. To restate: If you don't know how to gain mass naturally, you won't know how to gain mass "unnaturally". Also, as I posted on a couple days ago, my experience has been "genetics" definitely have something to do with a persons response to AS (and when I say genetics, I don't mean tiny waist, tiny joints etc., nor coming out of the womb at 20lbs and shredded, but, genetic predisposed ability to gain significant muscle mass and full muscle bellies). I've seen guys juice to the gills and only gain 5 or 10 pounds of fat and water that all goes away when they quit, while those that make good gains naturally and have a good predisposition, get huge on AS, and keep a fair amount afterwords. You will have to figure this out for yourself. The safest way to do it is eat, sleep and train right and see if you can make gains naturally. If so, when you decide to gear up you should see enhanced gains.

i agree that some simply cant grow on AAS, i for one do grow but after my cycle is over i seem to always drop back to 200lbs...genetics is a biotch:redhot:

this is cause people are impatient and start aas without a base, you should only use aas after several years of training and understanding the nuances of the sport,

I have never heard of a guy who trained natty for yearsand then used aas and did not respond, I have seen and heard pleanty of novis lifters develope this syndrom...why the aas has nothing to work with

Top Bottom