Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not recovered yet

cdownie927

I just came off my cycle at the end of Jan but I dont feel like the boys are back to normal I was thinking on running clomid again so my question is how long should I run it and at what mg. I used the clomid when I came off at 200mg day 1 100mg 2-9 50mg 10-21 because that s all I had.

(Damn DECA:bawling: )

"but I dont feel like the boys are back " - Have you had blood work done? Aside from that there is no way for you to know.

my insurance doesnt kick in until july because i started a new job i was hopeing to wait but i want to start my next cycle in june because I am going away aug and want to look my best.

I definatly wanted to do hcg in my next cycle but I dont know much about it I heard you have to mix the two together or something like that but I dont know when to do it how much or how long. Can anybody fill me in so I know How Do I measure too (how much is a iu in a needle and does it go im or not) sorry if this sounds stupid but i want to do it right no one could really help so thats why i didnt do it. Last cycle

my insurance doesnt kick in until july because i started a new job i was hopeing to wait but i want to start my next cycle in june because I am going away aug and want to look my best.

I definatly wanted to do hcg in my next cycle but I dont know much about it I heard you have to mix the two together or something like that but I dont know when to do it how much or how long. Can anybody fill me in so I know How Do I measure too (how much is a iu in a needle and does it go im or not) sorry if this sounds stupid but i want to do it right no one could really help so thats why i didnt do it. Last cycle

(Boys still seem small)Sex drive isnt like it was but then again when i was on 3 times wasnt even enough:p

cdownie927 said:

(Boys still seem small)Sex drive isnt like it was but then again when i was on 3 times wasnt even enough:p

Here are the answers to all of your questions:

All of cdownie927's answers - Click Here!

Top Bottom