Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not ready yet, but need advice

808STATE

I've been all over this forum and others, trying to educate myself, but I'm afraid I may over look info that I really need to know.

I have a friend that does cycles, so I picked up from him what he suggested.
TREN-E 100mg and TEST-E 250mg.

When I'm ready are these good for a first cycle?

I'll need advice on PCT, and anything else i need to take, etc... and amounts per week.

45, 5'9", 200 lbs, 18-20% body fat.

Diet:
Breakfast: oatmeal and boiled eggs.
Lunch and Dinner: chicken, beef or pork with brown rice and steamed vegetables and protein shakes in between. This has been for the past month, dropped 10 pounds already. I know it needs to become steady and I'm ready.

I've been working out for the past 3 years. The past year, 2 or 3 months on and a month off, repeat. I take my multivitamins, fish oils, bcaa's, glutamine, the basic work out supplements.

Now for the horror story, in 2009 I was deployed and basically worked out everyday for a year, I was taking the pro-hormone SUS-500 and doing the recommended cycles. The last two month of my deployment, we had access to the real stuff. For the life of me, i can't remember the name of it, testosterone enanthate maybe. i went from being able to bench press 135 only 6 times, to pushing 315 for one rep over the course of a year of working out. I got pretty buff and pretty lean.

I had no side affects besides a somewhat low libido, for a while. I had no clue what PCT was besides milk thistle and liver care for the pro hormone I was taking, just went with the advice of a couple guys that had experience with it and seemed knowledgeable, they were huge so i figured they new what they were doing. Wasn't till I got back home when I realized they didn't know as much as i thought.

So now i want to do it right this time. As my headline says, i know i'm not ready yet, but would like to have everything in place when I am ready. One other thing, I've read that you must take in a lot of clean calories to make your muscles grow. But i've never been able to eat a lot of food in one sitting, or even breaking it up into 6 meals a day. It's almost impossible for me to eat as many calories as i hear is required. Will a weight gainer help or will I just have to force myself to eat that much more.

I've read a lot of info here, i just can't seem to put it altogether for a cycle for myself and I'd rather not guess. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
1 you will have to remove the lab names.. just put tren and test because you cant use lab names..

2 tren is for far more advanced users so is not ideal for a 1st cycle

3 your a bit overweight.. should be at the most 15% bf before you run a cycle..

Work on getting down the body fat and do not listen to a fucking friend when it comes to advice about gear. Ask questions here and you will be told in no uncertain terms if your cycle is shit or not.. but forget listening to a friend

As simple test e cycle would be ideal and would give you great gains if your diet is on point..
You could use dbol or another oral to kickstart the cycle..

PCT should look something like this
Clomid
Post cycle
Unleashed
Forma
Maybe DAA if you like

Weight gainers are grand if you need quick calories or your in work and can't eat but other than that try stick to whole foods

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Last edited:
your friend has no fucking clue what he is doing or talking about... the word tren should not even be in your vocab right now... you need to get your diet in check because your body fat is too high... you need to get that down before you even consider running a cycle... when you do get it down, all you should be doing is a test only cycle, possibly adding an oral... which oral you run is dependent upon your goal from the cycle...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews or powder

Thanks so far guys. Not even going to start till I get my weight down, like you guys suggested. And I'll only use the test, when it's time. And I won't listen to anything else my friend suggests.

Thanks so far guys. Not even going to start till I get my weight down, like you guys suggested. And I'll only use the test, when it's time. And I won't listen to anything else my friend suggests.

Good job.. keep working away and doing research and when your ready come here and people will.be happy to guide you on an effective, safe and healthy cycle..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

yup good advice above.

the main problem with tren not even considering its your first cycle, but considering you carry too much fat.. is the sides will be way worse on someone out of shape.. you should only use tren when you are in top shape going in. as in if you cannot run a mile without feeling dead after then don't even mess with tren.

tren will wreck your lipids

Tren is not a first cycle. That's like learning to ride a Harley before you can ride a bicycle.

Top Bottom