Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Making Gains from Cycle

British Bulldog

Hi Guys,

I have just started week 6 of my cycle that consists of:

Week 1-4: 40mg Thai Dianabol
Weeks 1-8: 750mg t.cypionate + 400mg deca.

Well, I have not made any gains (strength or weight) for the past 2 weeks. Although this is my first cycle after 6 months off training, I have done several cycles before.

Some Facts:

· Gear is legit as brother is making awesome gains.
· I am training properly and not over training.
· I sleep 9 hours per night.
· Diet is 4800kcal per day + 400g of protein.
· Height: 6,3 / Weight: 210lbs / BF: 9%.

Where do you think the problem is?

You should be making gains on that diet alone, without the juice. It might be time to take a week off, let your cns recover. This usually helps me. Might also want to up your cal's, and be sure to take in lots of quality protein and carbs. Not just protien, and weightgainer shakes.

? That seems impossible- i would have no idea what to tell you.

The only explanations would be either:
a) your particular gear is somehow fake
or
b) you don't respond to steroids... or something.

It is 100% real - guaranteed. I can feel it in my system, i.e. super pumps, good workouts, and increased sex drive.

In total I have gained 18lbs off the first 4 weeks of the cycle. I also added 30kg to my bench press, 20kg to my squats & 40kg to my deadlift. I got these quick gains from the dianabol & because of muscle memory.

British Bulldog said:
It is 100% real - guaranteed. I can feel it in my system, i.e. super pumps, good workouts, and increased sex drive.

In total I have gained 18lbs off the first 4 weeks of the cycle. I also added 30kg to my bench press, 20kg to my squats & 40kg to my deadlift. I got these quick gains from the dianabol & because of muscle memory.

LOL 18lbs in 4 weeks isn't good enough for ya???

I love muscle memory hehe.

Dude you are doing fine... I have the same thing happen to me sometimes. Take a few days off (around 6) or play with the girly stuff in the gym for the next few workouts.

Normally, I would be happy, but I have been a lot higher & feel that I should be gaining from the testosterone. The entire 18 lbs was from the dianabol in the first 4 weeks.

Well, I am increasing my calorie intake to 6000kcal per day & see what happens. I will be looking for an increase in strength as a weight increase could simply be fat from a higher calorie intake.

If this fails then I would add some propionate to the last 2 weeks of my cycle & see if extra testosterone helps.

Anyone agree to my tests?

Top Bottom