Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not having the same luck as others with OSTA SARM

joh

here is the story ...
did my 4 week test p cycle (150EOD). gained 10 pounds. finished cycle. after 1 week of PCT I dropped 4 pounds of water. strength dropped 15% or so. 2 weeks of PCT no change but now I received my OSTA in mail. added it to my PCT (nolva, HCGenerate, Unleashed) at 0.5ml/15mg a day. after two weeks gained 1 pound and all my strength was back at the level of the end of the cycle. Done my 4 week PCT, recovered fine.
then @##$% happened and I had to leave for business for 3 weeks. I was in the middle of nowhere, no way to properly exercise and shitty diet.

after I come back I get on the scale - lost 4 pounds. Lost 15% of strength again.
Back on Osta and HCGenerate and Unleashed. - LIbido goes through the roof - way more than when on test p even. Keep loosing weight. Diet is fine.
been on OSTA for 3 weeks now. taking 15mg a day. (0.5ml) - gained 1 pound.
Strength is about 5-10% less then at the end of test cycle.

so wtf .... no weight gains everyone is talking about. I'l probably stop the OSTA cycle now and leave the remaining half of the bottle for the PCT to my next cycle. most likely dbol or beast + test P

any ideas, suggestions? why no significant weight gains?

You might also be losing fat. Which would mean more than a pound of lean mass gained..
3 weeks is also not long on osta as it is a slow building compound.
You might not be eating enough. Give me your diet.

Indeed I lost fat. as I do look more defined. My diet is clean too. little to no carbs after 7pm. lots of proteins like chicken, tuna, eggs etc. All complex carbs during the day. I am not on a bulking diet though just maintenance. I am 37, 6.2" and I am down to 201lb now. I also did notice that I dropped fat 1% or so during PCT. my BF is 14% now.
Should I keep taking OSTA then? I stopped HCGenerate/Unleashed because I could not handle the sex drive increase. It was so hight it started messing me up.

Indeed I lost fat. as I do look more defined. My diet is clean too. little to no carbs after 7pm. lots of proteins like chicken, tuna, eggs etc. All complex carbs during the day. I am not on a bulking diet though just maintenance. I am 37, 6.2" and I am down to 201lb now. I also did notice that I dropped fat 1% or so during PCT. my BF is 14% now.
Should I keep taking OSTA then? I stopped HCGenerate/Unleashed because I could not handle the sex drive increase. It was so hight it started messing me up.

Yes you can continue with ostasarms after pct.Keep your diet in check also to get the full fat loosing effects.

Where'd you buy the sarm from? If you bought from a cheaper company, they probably have the shitty chinese made ostarine. These probably aren't the correct structure, and it's likely that even the bigger suppliers don't actually have he same ostarine as GTX but rather a very close copy that operates similarly but probably not as effective which might be why you aren't seeing much. There are 3 other molecular compounds with the EXACT structure as ostarine, but slightly tweaked, and since ostarines exact structure is patented and hasn't even been released, its likely most products on the market are just the ostarine relative.

got mine at SARMSEARCH.
Where'd you buy the sarm from? If you bought from a cheaper company, they probably have the shitty chinese made ostarine. These probably aren't the correct structure, and it's likely that even the bigger suppliers don't actually have he same ostarine as GTX but rather a very close copy that operates similarly but probably not as effective which might be why you aren't seeing much. There are 3 other molecular compounds with the EXACT structure as ostarine, but slightly tweaked, and since ostarines exact structure is patented and hasn't even been released, its likely most products on the market are just the ostarine relative.

Yes continue taking Osta, your losing fat and gaining lean mass.
If you ate more you would gain more lean mass :)

Top Bottom