Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not happy with my cycle so far

I am running my first single ever and I'm doing 600 mg a week of testosterone only
I'm also running some aromasin with it to keep estrogen in check.
I know my gear is legit because I ran blood work
my main complaint is I'm not getting the kind of gains I was expecting for a first cycle. I was hoping that I would put on at least 25 lb

Pardon?

And 25lbs?? Not in forever

You are saying your product is legit, because of blood work? What does your blood say? What is your gain, because 25lbs is unrealistic expectation

Where did you even get the idea that you would gain 25 lbs off 1 cycle? That’s crazy and unrealistic. If you train hard and eat good you will see gains however not as quickly as you seem to think. 5-10 lbs is a more realistic expectation.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am running my first single ever and I'm doing 600 mg a week of testosterone only
I'm also running some aromasin with it to keep estrogen in check.
I know my gear is legit because I ran blood work
my main complaint is I'm not getting the kind of gains I was expecting for a first cycle. I was hoping that I would put on at least 25 lb

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom