Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not gyno prone

Its All Genetics

i did a cycle of prop for 8 weeks 100mgs eod used like 5 mgs of nolva a day and no gyno
finishing a 8 week cycle of test e and abombs and no gyno and i didnt use nolva, got a slight bloat in the stomach in week 4-5, but u could still see my 6 pack and it was more just me being worried about it....

does this mean im not prone to gyno or water retention or what....> i was thinking i was going to bloat up but face and stomach were fine.

i do have plenty of nolva and clomid for pct

Its All Genetics said:
i did a cycle of prop for 8 weeks 100mgs eod used like 5 mgs of nolva a day and no gyno
finishing a 8 week cycle of test e and abombs and no gyno and i didnt use nolva, got a slight bloat in the stomach in week 4-5, but u could still see my 6 pack and it was more just me being worried about it....

does this mean im not prone to gyno or water retention or what....> i was thinking i was going to bloat up but face and stomach were fine.

i do have plenty of nolva and clomid for pct

genetics plays a large roll, but there are many more factors.
I have gone as high as 1500mg test and 800mg fina on one cycle, at other times, 800mg test and 800mg deca with not even an itch. I've known guys who grew a nice rack on 75mg fina eod.

i seem to be in the same boat. i have done several cycles and never had any signs of gyno. this cycle im on now is the most ever and still no signs. knock on wood... lol. but some people are real quick to get gyno and other arent. i guess im just one of the lucky ones. all i usually get is a very little bit of acne.

Top Bottom