Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not getting results

buildabody

using test c 400 week by wellness Dr. weekly
anastrozole 1mg a week
work hard at gym daily
61 yr male
6'1" tall
180 lbs
5 lbs belly fat to loose
17%BF
excellent shape except belly fat
goal is 190lb and 10% BF
anyone can help me add one compound at a time to reach my goal is greatly appreciated
very frustrated. macros help as well
been following George for a long time. great site

To shred body fat, you want to do plenty of cardio and make sure your diet is on point. Without the cardio 30-45mins/day and a proper diet, no compound is going to help you.
You can try to run some winstrol along with your test-cyp. I wouldn't think about anything like tren or anything in that region.

Dude also FairPlay to you but your 61 years old not impossible but to loose belly fat at your age ain't going to be easy

Re: not getting results 2

thank you all for the comments. i must tell you that this is a legit Dr. and the bottles are from phiser manufacturer. My insurance is covering this. The Dr. will not keep adding test as the insurance co. will look at it as an anabolic plan rather than a wellness plan. I had very low test and what I am getting now has lifted my levels to the high side according to insurance and still I am maintaining a high level with the test I am getting. He can not give me EQ or the like as it is not covered by Insurance and illegal. I can lift more weight than some 25 yr olds. I would love a plan I can work toward to cut the bf from 17 to 10 and add 10 lbs muscle and I will be happy.
maybe a 10 week gear plan and how much and when to pin would be great. one compound at a time and amounts please.
again thanks. this is the first time anyone offered to help. i am staying here. this site is the best!!

thanks bro
the abs are starting to show through. I can loose the belly fat and cut but if I do I go to 160 lbs. I want 190 with no belly.If i add the carbs and protein I go to 190 but the belly is back. how do you get to my goal. willing to try gear safely just guide me and I will follow. 160 lbs and I will look 90 yrs old. I would love to compete one day at my late age. how much competition would I have. I feel like I am 21. set up a plan safely
you guys are the best.

i think i will try the eq. someone suggested it but how much and how often.
thanks so much for the help. this site is where i should be for help

one other note to consider . regarding the test being fake. my bloodwork tells the story
if it were fake my test level would be in the toilet. quite the opposite. it must be real as the level is 5 times what it was when I started. however what should it be. should i take more?

Top Bottom