Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not getting as much results if running nlvadex w/cycle?

shortstack

Banned
hey does running nova really stop alot of the results that you get if you are talking it while on cycle? im taking NPP and prop and my nips were sore so i started taking 20 mg nova a day. so am i right by saying that it will make the test less potent but wont interfear with the NPP? inform me please. and if this is true should i stop the nolva and see if the sore nips come back then jump back on and keep repeating this or what?

shortstack said:
hey does running nova really stop alot of the results that you get if you are talking it while on cycle? im taking NPP and prop and my nips were sore so i started taking 20 mg nova a day. so am i right by saying that it will make the test less potent but wont interfear with the NPP? inform me please. and if this is true should i stop the nolva and see if the sore nips come back then jump back on and keep repeating this or what?

The more nolva you take, the greater the chance of reducing gyno. But, you will in turn also notice that the antiestrogen will decrease the anabolic effects of whatever you are taking, regardless of the type of AAS

This has been a debate for a long time... jury is still out! Not sure if you are "gaining less" or holding less water bloat

From what I've read/seen, it will hinder your gains, but not enough to warrent NOT
using it. Most people probably wouldn't even notice the difference in their gains if they used it..........I said "most" people.

my source said it is negativ on the IGF-1 so its best to just have it in hand. You are doing the right ting to start,when that happend.But tray to reduse to 10mg a day.My nippels are a littel bit bigger but i dont feel anything.I took 750 mg test first week,and every 4 day 250mg. so i living in hope that i dont need nolva.Good luck bro :verygood:

IGF-1 is the most affected. As for reducing gains of the roids, its only gonna stop the water gain. But a muscle full of water is stronger.

I started nolva while on tren and my gains pretty much came to a stop. Fina ups the IGF considerably and nolva can reduce it by as much as 50%.

Top Bottom