Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not getting good results on testosterone only cycle

swansone

this is my 3rd cycle and something is wrong for sure because I am not getting anything close to the results I was hoping for. I'm using a vial of gear from my gym connection and the brand is called Valkerie. I am doing 500mg a week of test and my bloodwork came back and it was in the 600's 5 weeks into cycle. that seems too low for that much gear right? what should i do?

1. contact your source

2. stop using unverified sources

3. go to domestic-supply.com and use a TRUSTED SOURCE

this is my 3rd cycle and something is wrong for sure because I am not getting anything close to the results I was hoping for. I'm using a vial of gear from my gym connection and the brand is called Valkerie. I am doing 500mg a week of test and my bloodwork came back and it was in the 600's 5 weeks into cycle. that seems too low for that much gear right? what should i do?

500/wk should have you testing in the neighborhood of 3,000 total test. Sorry pal, bunk gear.

Check out Domestic, they have treated me fabulously.

Obviously, this shows the importance of bloodwork while on cycle...

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

That gear is likely completely fake. Not even under-dosed. 600 would be a regular guy's test levels. And that is not even on the high end of normal. You really need to stick to approved sources like Domestic-Supply next time.

So moving forward; 2 week pause followed by full pct. The gear is underdosed but you are still shut down. The good news is, since it was a six week cycle, with two weeks off and six week pct, you can do a real cycle 14 weeks after pct ends. You should get bloods done first to ensure full recovery...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom