Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling well on equipoise

1qaz2

I am running a steroid cycle with testosterone, equipoise, and anavar/oxandrolone. I am doing 500mgs of each and 40 mg of the var. my blood pressure is usually normal and it's jumped 20 points on this cycle. I've heard that equipoise is bad for the heart , is that what it's from

You can listen to really dumb advice or you can learn about what you're putting in your body. EQ increases blood volume which increases blood pressure. You should know that. Now you do.

I am running a steroid cycle with testosterone, equipoise, and anavar/oxandrolone. I am doing 500mgs of each and 40 mg of the var. my blood pressure is usually normal and it's jumped 20 points on this cycle. I've heard that equipoise is bad for the heart , is that what it's from

I dont think equipoise is bad for heart just you need to balance what you take
so add some n2guard for blood pressure 7 caps per day and add more liquids daily

Per day. Whereas the others are per week.

Very possible that equipoise is the reason, you need to balance it and add n2guard. Watch your diet

Testosterone is necessary for heart health. The body makes testosterone. It needs testosterone. It does not make EQ. It does not need EQ.

And to say it isn't as bad as Tren is like saying that smoking cigarettes isn't as bad as huffing glue.

Top Bottom