Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling to good....

JG1

Wook up this morning with my throat feeling very tight and hurting...not sore, but kinda hurts when I breathe. I thought my throat might have gotten really dry threw out the night and that was the reason for the tightness. Well, it seems a little worse now and pain starts in my upper chest (clavicle area), and ends at about my Adams apple. Just feels very tight when I breathe and when I lay down it hurts to breathe. Just checked my temp and its at 99.8. Also have one hell of a headache. When I stand up I just feel a tightness, but when I lay down it hurts a little.

Only thing I'm on right now is fina @ 75mg/day...taking my last shot this Saturday.

Could the gear be causing this?

I'm just hoping it's not pneumonia. I felt fine last night, this just happened this morning. I think I'm going to head to the Doc tomorrow if this doesn't go away.

Same kind of symtoms here except my temps reached 101. I was doing IMO ED 1st time. I think I will back off to EOD. Strong Shit.

Me and my freind both had that on t200 awhile ago and my throat was so tight it was annoying as hell. Then recently I switched from A's kit and made my fina with finakit.com and I'm now getting it again so my guess is its a allergic reaction to certain chemicals in some gear.

think I should go to the Doc, or wait and see if it goes away? Took two motrin a couple hours ago and feel about 50% better.

i hope its not pneumonia either

last year at this same time, i did a shot of fina and right away had trouble breathing, for about a few days, then all hell broke lose, rapid chills then super hot, temp through the roof, resting heart rate at 120 bpm or so, night sweats, then one morning i couldn't even walk down the hall to hang a leak without being out of breath... went to the school clinic, my lungs were almost totally filled with fluid, the nurses/doctors freaked and called an ambulance, i was in the hospital for a week with what they called BOOP, it wasn't a type of bacterial pneumonia, they couldn't explain why i got it, my lungs just inflamed up and filled with fluid, i think i knicked a vein with the fina shot, cause i've done fina with no probs after this episode....i told the doc what i was on but he didn't know too much about it... I was DAMN lucky though cause 1. i could have had a heart attack cause i had soo much fluid in my lungs and 2. only 15% of people recovery without meds, which happened to me, the rest must do a minimum of 6 MONTHS of PREDINISONE, i would have been sooo small, but i was lucky and will never ever take my health for granted because of that experience

Re: i hope its not pneumonia either

mmmsauce said:
last year at this same time, i did a shot of fina and right away had trouble breathing, for about a few days, then all hell broke lose, rapid chills then super hot, temp through the roof, resting heart rate at 120 bpm or so, night sweats, then one morning i couldn't even walk down the hall to hang a leak without being out of breath... went to the school clinic, my lungs were almost totally filled with fluid, the nurses/doctors freaked and called an ambulance, i was in the hospital for a week with what they called BOOP, it wasn't a type of bacterial pneumonia, they couldn't explain why i got it, my lungs just inflamed up and filled with fluid, i think i knicked a vein with the fina shot, cause i've done fina with no probs after this episode....i told the doc what i was on but he didn't know too much about it... I was DAMN lucky though cause 1. i could have had a heart attack cause i had soo much fluid in my lungs and 2. only 15% of people recovery without meds, which happened to me, the rest must do a minimum of 6 MONTHS of PREDINISONE, i would have been sooo small, but i was lucky and will never ever take my health for granted because of that experience

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I sure hope thats no the case for me. Last night when I took the shot of fina, I didn't get any tightness of the throat or chest then. This happened this morning when I wook up. I have had my throat get a little tight though in the last 6 weeks since I've been on fina, it always seems to come and go. This just seems to hurt a little more

BTW, the pain seems to have left somewhat...I just have that damn tightness of the throat right now. I did take motrin about 3 hours ago so that might have took the pain away.

I'm wondering if I should finish my last 4 shots of fina. I can't start clomid therapy till next wednesday since I've only been off EQ for two weeks now.

I never got this experience till I tried home brew fina. Almost feels like a so cali smog experience. And then passes ofter a while. I would get it maybe once every 10th or so shot. Freaked me out at first. Saw silver fish got a little light headed and felt like there was velco in my throat.

Well, I went to the Doc yesterday because my throat and chest tightened up more, and the pain was getting worse...especialy while I lay down.

The Doc listened to my lungs and said he hears a weezing sound. He was concerend about my heart rate which was 120bpm, so they did an EKG. The Doc didn't seem to concerend about the EKG, but the nurse Practioner said the results of the EKG were questionable, but they didn't have anything to compare it to. Still had a low grade fever also. They also took a urine sample, and blood work...can't wait to see the results of that since I just did a nice cycle :( (and they don't know that).

They gave a me script to get a chest X-Ray and also started my on Avelox (400mg/day). On my way home I stopped and got the chest X-Ray done, and it showed no pneumonia.

I was supposed to take take my last shot of fina Saturday night, but since all this shit was happening I stopped the fina early and didn't take my shot last night. Today I wook up and feel a gooddeal better...still some pain, but my chest and throat don't feel like there's a vice grip around them anymore. I'm pretty convinced the fina was causing this.

Only thing I'm still on right now is arimdex @ .5mg/day. I'm going to continue this till the end of the clomid therapy.

Couple of questions. Should I wait till I'm finished the antibiotic to start my clomid? Or will the antibiotic not have any effect on the clomid therapy? I'm supposed to start the clomid next Wednesday, and Ihave a 10 days supply of antibiotics. Also, as much as I love fina, I'm scared to try it again in fear this might happen. Is this the Tren that caused this, or the fina kit? My source says he has "Human grade Tren (not fina kits)"

Top Bottom