Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not feeling anything after 2 weeks

lutherking

I have friends that have done many cycles, and they are assisting me on a cycle of deca and test . I have been on it for two week already . Shouldn't I feel different or any type of slight side effects at this point? Most of my friends say they do and info from users online says they always feel a difference somehow between the 2-3 week, do you think the doses are too low? test is 300 mg a week and and deca 200 mg a week, sometimes I even think it's fake gear, thank you.

Yeah, for the compounds to fully kick in takes 3 to 4 weeks. I would up your doses a little, test,i would go 500 mg a week, and deca,600 is usually the sweet spot!

the first time I ran gear it was sustanon which is mostly long esters, very tiny amount of prop (30mg out of 250) and I felt a difference within a week.. it wasn't much. i was able to hit out 8 reps instead of 6 for the same amount of weight. the bar felt lighter. if you know how much you can lift you will notice that difference.

it wouldn't surprise me if your gear was underdosed, but it also wouldn't surprise me either if you just aren't seeing results.

I'm sure you are eating and lifting good so don't take this as an insult at all, but remember most guys who use steroids just spin their wheels and don't even look like they lift and have average strength. in many ways steroids are overrated and many guys think if they just hop on after a few weeks they will look like jay cutler. the average joe on sports forums will read about a pro athlete getting busted for steroids and think that is how they got to where they are at, they don't realize it is genetics.

having said all that your doses aren't the highest but you should feel SOMETHING already. if you aren't on an AI for 1 you should be gaining a lot of water weight because the compounds are aromatizing. you aren't really giving much info. did you weigh yourself before and now? you should have gained weight

yes those are long esters so they will peak in your system week 4-5ish. but 2 weeks in there should be something happening

It's impossible to know whether or not your gear is real just by looking at it. The only way to know for sure is to use a home steroid testing kit like roid mass or get blood work done when using it.

Where did you order your gear from? Maybe head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what comes up on the source you used.

Test e and deca have long esters but you should start feeling them kick in around 2-3 weeks into your cycle.

For me when I run long esters it seems to be around week 5 that I notice the huge differences. Some people are different but also there is a lot of fake and under-dosed gear. Hard to know what is going on. Also remember that your doses are pretty low-moderate. I would normally run test at 500mg and deca at 300mg per week. That is not to say you cant get results on our dose because you can.

I have friends that have done many cycles, and they are assisting me on a cycle of deca and test . I have been on it for two week already . Shouldn't I feel different or any type of slight side effects at this point? Most of my friends say they do and info from users online says they always feel a difference somehow between the 2-3 week, do you think the doses are too low? test is 300 mg a week and and deca 200 mg a week, sometimes I even think it's fake gear, thank you.

Keep in mind your dosages are a bit low.

If the gear is underdosed by any chance, then you are running a very very weak cycle and probably you will barely notice anything from it.

I would also recommend bumping up the dosages a little bit.

Top Bottom