Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling any Tren sides

So I'm onmy 4ht dhot of Tren 100mg and Im not feeling any sorta sides. no weird taste (nvr really had that before) no real aggression and no problem sleeping. is this weird? maybe my tren is bunk??

It does not matter. It's not written in stone you have to get sides from Tren. More streroid board mythology.. I take tren like it's going out of style, and I never have sleep issues, night sweats, and never get that weird taste you call it.

Im on my second week of tren h.. starting having night sweats and monday night had to start taking melatonin as I started to get the insomnia.. I thought it was a little early for a such a long ester to be honest... but who knows.

Well I'm cajun so yeah I do like to spice up my chicken, fish and meat. I do not really take caffeine late in the day. This is only time I have ever had the night sweats unless I had the flu or sick.
I limit carbs at night cause I read that helps with the sweats but I see little difference.

Top Bottom