Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not feeling any Tren sides

dusteefartz

So I'm onmy 4ht dhot of Tren 100mg and Im not feeling any sorta sides. no weird taste (nvr really had that before) no real aggression and no problem sleeping. is this weird? maybe my tren is bunk??

Everyone is different, but day ten for me when on tren ace. Never taken tren e, so I really can't say on that.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

ur on your 4th week? i don't understand what you wrote .. and you are taking 100mg a week? a day?

your post is confusing as hell

i don't get aggression or problems sleeping on tren. what i do get is a monster increase in strength.

Sorry Stevesmi im on my 4th shot (start of my 2nd week) and I am taking 100 mg EOD.
I am seeing an increase in strength but I wasn't sure if that was due to the Test E I have been taking as well (600mg a week).

^^^ too early.. on ace the fun starts for realz around week 4... you will get some increase after a week on it but the fun will start week 4

tren is cheap and easy to make.. doubtful anyone would waste their time making fake tren. var and primo is a different story

^^^ too early.. on ace the fun starts for realz around week 4... you will get some increase after a week on it but the fun will start week 4

tren is cheap and easy to make.. doubtful anyone would waste their time making fake tren. var and primo is a different story

Thanks!

So I'm onmy 4ht dhot of Tren 100mg and Im not feeling any sorta sides. no weird taste (nvr really had that before) no real aggression and no problem sleeping. is this weird? maybe my tren is bunk??

Some people dont notice side effects. It can really very from individual. You should know soon.

I just finshed my 8 week tren a cycle,
And I love it. I didn't get any sides from it at all. It seem like for me everything really got to going good for around week 3 or 4. I am also useing test p with it as well I have 2 more weeks with that. But like others said before I thing the side effects are different for everybody.
Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom