Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was not able to donate ?

adolfmusket

So i drove up to the donation center this morning and they said my pulse was 102 and needs to be under 100. So i stepped outside smoked a cig and tried to relax. Came back and it was 101. Then i got kicked out and drove 40 minutes home. I know i need my blood drawn cause bloodwork. Can some one link me to the equipment to do it myself. Any advice on how to lower my pulse?? Thanks

dude are you serious right now?

101 pulse rate is horrible. shame on you for trashing your body for years. so now you have a choice you can either get into shape or you can keep trashing yourself

step 1 is stop smoking. obviously it is bad for you (i hope you aren't one of those who thinks otherwise)
step 2: fix your diet
step 3: start exercising

your resting heart rate will go down

dude are you serious right now?

101 pulse rate is horrible. shame on you for trashing your body for years. so now you have a choice you can either get into shape or you can keep trashing yourself

step 1 is stop smoking. obviously it is bad for you (i hope you aren't one of those who thinks otherwise)
step 2: fix your diet
step 3: start exercising

your resting heart rate will go down
This is what you need to do in the long run. In the short term avoid all stimulants of any kind all day and try again

Top Bottom