Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Normal to lose a lot of weight?

markymark67

Question? Just came off a 12 week cycle of Test C only @ 400mg a week. I'm on my 3rd week of PCT and have notice a lot of weight loss I'm guessing it's water weight but I lost 6 lbs last week. I've been eating a little under my maintenance (250-350 cals). Just wondering if other Bro's seen this?

If you did not control your estrogen well, you can see a lot of water weight gains in cycle, and when the cycle is over you lose it.

eating under maintenance in pct is a terrible idea and you are seeing just why... when you are in recovery mode, thats not the time to be eating less... often times people need to eat much more to just maintain during pct.. it also would depend on what compounds you were using.... wet compounds will definitely have you losing water weight so your weight will come down... it also depends on how well you controlled side effects on cycle and what kind of pct you are running

Top Bottom