Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it normal to have elevated heart rate while on?

dal022

Was just wondering if its normal mine been fluctuating from 65-93 used to be 50 before anabolic androgenic steroids.

seems to go highest after eating

dal022 said:
Was just wondering if its normal mine been fluctuating from 65-93 used to be 50 before anabolic androgenic steroids.

yes, but make sure your water intake is not too low.

its not as bad as you think, but I understand why your worried. Cuz the heart is not something to take chances with for sure. What are you taking bro?

Jumpmaster82 said:
its not as bad as you think, but I understand why your worried. Cuz the heart is not something to take chances with for sure. What are you taking bro?

just 750 testosterone enanthate and was 600 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a week but bumped the deca at week 6 to 300 for 4 more weeks in week 6 now

dal022 said:

Most likely cause of increased heart rate is increased sympathetic outflow.
Increased fluid intake should actually decrease heart rate by increasing cardiac output.
In a normal healthy person, there should be practically no health risk as long as heart rate remains below 100.

Top Bottom