Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norephedrine Is NOT Thermogenic!!

MaxBiceps

WTF!! I just heard that Norephedrine (the active ingredient in Adipokinetix
and yes, Phenyltropic PPA) is NOT a thermogenic compound, and is only useful
as an appetite suppressant. WTF!! Is this shit true? I don't need a fucking
appetite supressant. If I did, I'd just use some of my girlfriend's phentermine!

Say it aint so guys!!Is it true??

I heard that too. A wise thing would be to test temperature increase difference between ephedrine and norephedrine. I am surprised not to have seen any post about this kind of procedure.

Actually I contacted Syntrax a few days back with some product questions, specificly why was Lipokinetix pulled from the market.

Here is there answer:

> It is pretty much a matter of having problems with Norephdrine. We use the
> L-version of Norephedrine and this is not PPA, PPA is the DL-version. But
> basically the DEA is holding up some orders on our Norephdrine so we are
> putting all we can into the production of AdipoKinetix

So as I had heard elsewere PPA is not the same as the 1s 2r that is used.

I also know that it is no were near as thermogenic as ephedrine. That is not its sole purpose here. Besides with a recommeded dose of 1-2 caps 3x a day could you imagine downing 150mg of ephedrine a day! Damn you would never sleep!

MaxBiceps, I think you are refering to the post in the diet board.

The Nor in Adipo is very thermogenic. It is also a great appetite suppressant which is far more important than increased thermogenesis.

I had to force myself to eat on adipo. It's definetely a thermogenic product, btw.

BUMP
SO, what's the verdict? I placed an order for two bottles last night.

Should I:
1.Dump adipo and stick with clen
2.Stick with adipo
3.Use eca

?????????????????

I kknow that Eph can sometime cause limp dick, and maybe prostrate problems with long-term use.

Does NOR-Eph have the same issues? Or is it safe when it comes to these potential side effects?

I have no appetite on Hydroxycuts but I am still very hungry on adipo. I would tend to disagree about appetite suppression.....

BTW

You are supposed to take the Gugglesterones with Adipo and Kelp extract is also supposed to help the the guggle work better....

Gyno-milker said:
I have no appetite on Hydroxycuts but I am still very hungry on adipo. I would tend to disagree about appetite suppression.....

I think Hydroxycut contains "Hydrocitric acid" aka HCA

Top Bottom