Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin HGH

bootneck

I can get hold of Norditropin, its legit, has anyone used it before? If so, how good is it and how much should i take? Im gonna take tren acetate and anabol with it. Any comments???

bootneck said:
I can get hold of Norditropin, its legit, has anyone used it before? If so, how good is it and how much should i take? Im gonna take tren acetate and anabol with it. Any comments???

bootneck,

I have been on norditropin gh for well over two years straight and it is great stuff. I started at 6 iu then went to 4 iu and finally settled on 2 iu and I have been at that dose ed for the past 2+ years. I have enjoyed the following benfits:

it cured my chronic insomnia when nothing else could and that's why mw doc gave me a script

I have noticed more clean energy and no longer require a cup or three of coffee to "get going"

I have leaned out and gotten more vascular

I have noticed increaded libido, improved skin tone and the few grey hairs that I had have turned dark ( I am 38 years old)

all of my old hockey injuries don't seem to ache as much as they used to

I have a very stressful job and I my mind seems clearer and I am far less irritable

Gh is really great for anti-aging and I will use it for the rest of my life. I also take it after dinner and for the first time since I was a kid, I now sleep like a baby every night. ;)

Cheers.

Top Bottom