Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norditropin FlexPen 10mg (45iu) to cycle?

falcyou

Fellas,

Been awhile, but getting back ready to start a summer run. I see an HRT Doc who has me on 400mg a week of Cypionate (although I only take about 300mg) and just recently wrote me a script for the Norditropin HGH (FlexPen 10mg which I believe is 45iu). My insurance wont cover it, so my cash pay is $1,060.00 per pen on it. He wrote the script for 2 iu's per day and everything I read is 4 - 5 ius per day for best results (which is a bit tricky as some pens are 5mg, 10mg or 15mg, so don't get how all iu's can be same mg conversion), but that would ring in at about $2k per month to even hit those numbers. Wondering if anyone else has exp w/ this exact same brand of growth and if I could get away with 1.5iu's per day (meaning 10mg per month, or 1 full pen). From what I have read, anything under 3iu isn't even worth it....but cant imagine all these guys are dropping $3k a month for HGH when you could get far better muscular results with a TREN and VAR cycle at 1/5th the price?! (which BTW I have Tren and Winny as well I will add in)

guess there are not many who can afford the Norditropin on the site, lol. :/ - Anyone on Genotropin then or another brand? (my Doc will write me whatever I want)

Personally i feel norditropin is the strongest gh ive tried. Ive used good, fresh hygetropin at 4iu ed and same with nordi, but the nordi felt stronger. So you will prob get away with using less of the nordi than any other gh

Have u used gh before ?
What's ur age ? That will play a big part and you noticing results if you're older a lower dose will be effective because you will be giving yourself more GH than your body probably naturally produces!

That being said 2-3 iu is good for antiaging purposes might notice a small bit of muscle mass increase and fat loss of ur older ..

4 iu is good for a starting base
But if you're really looking to put on some good muscle sbodybuilding benefit you need to be six and above in my opinion

If ur 35 or under don't waste ur time under 3 iu

2 iu is standard to replace and any younger than 35 ur natural levels will be in the same range

People have very different experiences with GH, I know when I ran a short cycle of 5u 5days a week with a Tren + Test + some moderate dose c17 oral, totaling a serious amount of gear, I grew so fast I it was crazy.
My take on GH is that it does not need long cycles, but rather a high enough dose for your body weight coupled with LOTS of AAS, always incorporating a c17 oral to maximize IGF-1 release.
2u-3u a day makes the AAS work better, but doesn't have anything other than a lipolytic effect in itself IMO.
It's a little different the older you get, then you suddenly need 2u a day (4u EOD) just to get better/the full effect from the gear, but it doesn't do much without the gear, but you can start to notice less effect without GH than earlier. GH will keep the response to the AAS like when you were younger IMO.

Personally i feel norditropin is the strongest gh ive tried. Ive used good, fresh hygetropin at 4iu ed and same with nordi, but the nordi felt stronger. So you will prob get away with using less of the nordi than any other gh

What was your experience with Hygetropin?

People have very different experiences with GH, I know when I ran a short cycle of 5u 5days a week with a Tren + Test + some moderate dose c17 oral, totaling a serious amount of gear, I grew so fast I it was crazy.
My take on GH is that it does not need long cycles, but rather a high enough dose for your body weight coupled with LOTS of AAS, always incorporating a c17 oral to maximize IGF-1 release.
2u-3u a day makes the AAS work better, but doesn't have anything other than a lipolytic effect in itself IMO.
It's a little different the older you get, then you suddenly need 2u a day (4u EOD) just to get better/the full effect from the gear, but it doesn't do much without the gear, but you can start to notice less effect without GH than earlier. GH will keep the response to the AAS like when you were younger IMO.

Would you rather do 3 months at 6iu a day or 6 months at 3iu a day for lean muscle gains?

What was your experience with Hygetropin?

Of all ug gh i've tried, hyge's felt the mest potent. But i've only tried kig's and jin that are also ug gh.
but got to say, there wasnt sooo much more " bang" difference between hyge's and nordi considering the " buck ". But i get my hyge directly from let's say a " legit " source, so i know shipment, storing, handling etc have been optimal.

Last edited:
tanks' fellas!! I am 38 years old 5'9" and 162lbs. I actually don't really need it for muscle building sort-to-speak, as I am currently a lot more built then I was in my old profile pics, so with the once a year summer cucyel of Tren and Winny (along with TRT, so ongoing Test) I am more than happy w/ physique and size. If anything I would just want it to help me retain under 7-8% BF and some localized fat loss in abdomen to keep abs ripped. More so then anything I need it to keep energy levels up and all the other benefits (recovery, ect..). Problem is I go to the gym nowadays and am yawning as I walk in, also just plain tired throughout the day and a lot harder to find energy like I did in my 20's. I am also on Naturegrain for Thyroid, so know thyroid isn't issue (at tests levels are always between 1000 - 1400 , so fine there as well). Even though I take 1mg of Arimidex a day now (had to or else I would get bloating and water retention from test), my estrogen levels are still hard to control. some labs they'd come back at 47, next one like 250 (even though I was taking same level of TEST?!?).

Anyhow an update....

Turns out they couldn't fill the Norditropin as written, so they filled be Omnitrope instead for cheaper (came out to be $1,400 for 4 vials 5.8mg per) and they wrote it for 2iu per day. I can get them to ship a 5th vial, but it would be $350 cash outta pocket (as my company wont pay for any more), so was thinking doing that and then do 5 days on at 3iu, 2 days off. (which would be 20iu's a week , as if i'm not mistaken those Omnitrops are 14iu's per vial)

For what I am looking for, you fellas think I should go that route or just stick to 2iu's a day on the 4 vials I get a month for free?

Top Bottom