Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob Needs Help

biznattch

Hey, so I'm pretty new to this whole world. My friend has helped me get started and I've done two cycles so far. My first was just a test and my second was sustanon with Masteron. I want to start a third cycle soon with sust, masteron, and primo.

My only concern is that with my second cycle, the sust with masteron, I didn't see the results that I was hoping for. I'm sure that's largely due to my being too fat still. I'm 6' and about 230 lbs, with about a 20% body fat. My question is will the cycle that I have planned help? Or am I just heading in the wrong direction. I don't want to look like a body builder per say, more like one of those cross-fit competitors. Any held is appreciated! Thanks!

bro, of course you didn't see results from masteron! you shouldn't be even thinking about it unless you are under 10% body fat... you too overweight to be running ANY steroid but especially something that is geared toward users that are already in great condition... you need to start with sarms and get yourself below 15% and then consider cycling...

here is what you want to start with

The SARMS triple stack protocol

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Sorry for the delay. I'm 22, 6' and about 235. I'm down from 270 at my biggest but I've also put on a lot of muscle since I started working out. I quit doing cardio as much in the summer and focused mostly just on weight lifting. I've recent'y ramped up my cardio again and started losing weight again. I'm also considering giving the Paleo diet a try. Your thoughts?

You dont need to cycle to look like a cross-fitter.

You should just run something like the sarms triple stack to help your goal and bring body fat down.

What is your age, and what does your diet look like?

Rich Froning said he doesn't even have a diet....AND he eats a ton of peanut butter

Sorry for the delay. I'm 22, 6' and about 235. I'm down from 270 at my biggest but I've also put on a lot of muscle since I started working out. I quit doing cardio as much in the summer and focused mostly just on weight lifting. I've recent'y ramped up my cardio again and started losing weight again. I'm also considering giving the Paleo diet a try. Your thoughts?

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve paleo

Top Bottom