Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noob on fina conversion.........

fina is tren. there are test pellets out there also. check out component th.

Yea what Joe said, Fina = Tren , Test = Test

They make Test pellets for non human use? Ie Cattle?? Never heard of this and it interests me

off to the gym

fina is tren. there are test pellets out there also. check out component th.

what's component th? and I've been seeing stuff about making synovex h into test base, is this the way to go? How expensive is synovex? Do you have to have a vet liscense to buy it?

any of the pellets with test prop and estriodol are the same thing look them up on livestock supply websites. the conversion process is different depending on what you want to do with them.

clear your PMs and you might get some more help...

I think since I'm not plat anymore it won't allow me to delete anything. I've been hitting the delete all tab for a couple days now. It say's everythings deleted but yet it still say's my inbox is full. I dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I think since I'm not plat anymore it won't allow me to delete anything. I've been hitting the delete all tab for a couple days now. It say's everythings deleted but yet it still say's my inbox is full. I dunno, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
You probably have more than the non plat limit even after deleting. I'm not sure how many they get, maybe 100?

make sure you delete the pms you SENT to people also, those count for space in your box.

Top Bottom