Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob checking in - TRT-related

Victorious

** Please note that this is a VERY long post, but I want to include as much detail as possible so that I can already answer some of the questions that may be emerge. But I ask that you read this and assist in whichever way possible, as I'm VERY lost in the water at this moment despite having "medical assistance." **

Hey EliteFitness,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, and if it isn't, I sincerely would like to apologize ahead of time. Any redirection will be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm a 25 year old male, 5'10 at 230lb. Currently, I'm running a brosplit, and I train extremely hard. I'm in the gym five to six times a week, I dedicate a good amount of time to each body part, and I have been doing cardio (HIIT 1-2x a week, and LISS 1x a week) for the past few weeks. Currently my nutrition consists of the IF approach, where I'm having anywhere between 60-80g carbs, and 60-70g protein, with roughly 10-20g of fat. I eat on a 14/10 protocol - lunch is at noon, then I eat post workout at 10. I was using a multivitamin(CL OT), Animal fish oil/flex, Vitamin C @ 2g/d, and Vitamin D @ 10k iu/d. I have in the past taken a ton of other supplements, but I have since (a few months going on years now) have taken anything else other than the aforementioned. However, it has been about two weeks now that I haven't taken anything at all that I listed above, I just wanted to put that out there as an FYI.

A little background on me, my training consists of heavy compound movements each day, anywhere between 3-7 sets ranging from 3-5 reps (depends on how I'm feeling). I then follow the rest of my training with accessory work, and this ranges anywhere from 4-5 sets with 6-12 reps (again, depends on how I feel that day). My squat is in the 300s, bench remains at a mid-high 200s, and dead sits at a low to mid 400s. I've been remaining around these numbers for a while, sometimes they tend to drop a lot as well for some reason, despite little changes happening in my daily life. One day I can squat 275 for 5 sets of 7, then suddenly can't do anything like that the following week, or weeks after. I'd be alright to get 3x4 with 275 (this is a real life example that occurred about a month ago). I have used various different training styles, from PHAT, to PPL, to full-body, etc. I have about eight years of training under my belt, with four of those being serious training (not screwing around in the gym, and actually focusing on putting on weight, etc). I have discovered that my body responds perfectly to low sets and heavy weight.

At my age however, my testosterone has been low, and by low I mean off the low end of the scale at 285 currently. I had my testosterone checked last year, and it came in at about 275-280, this was TOTAL test, with FREE being on the low end of the scale. I had my test levels checked again in March, and they came back around the same level at 275ish. Then two weeks ago, I had my levels checked again and they came in at 285 as stated previously, and nothing else was found in my system that could affect such low levels. In the doctor's words, "Have you ever taken anything androgenic? Anything at all off the street, or maybe a supplement that you believed to be shady?" His reason for asking this, "the way your body looks, does not make match the your test level at all." So he believes that something I may have taken unknowingly which has dropped my test levels. However they've been stuck in this low level range for some time - well over a two years now(that I've noticed major symptoms that have pointed me towards low test). He speculated that I was there just to get a script... Not at all the case.

Anyway he has agreed to put me on TRT, and has prescribed me Test C at 200mg every TWO weeks. He has said that he wants to check in with me after six weeks to see how I feel, and if I feel "nothing," then he'll take me off the regimen. From my understanding, it takes three weeks to begin feeling SOMETHING minor... also, please note that this doctor answered me after I asked him what I'd have to do if I wanted to stop running test, with "nothing, just stop using it." So I'm VERY skeptical about this doctor.

So at 200mg/2wks of test C, how can I do this to ensure proper usage of this TRT experience? I know I won't get massive, I'm not looking for that - although that would be nice (at least some physical difference short of smaller testicles or however the myth goes). I'm currently cutting down - went from 255 in Jan/Feb to 230 in May, and have been stuck there for some time now. Need to take a look back at my diet and see whats up.

Do I need hCG and an AI? I have experience with PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite, which I believe helped tremendously, but I took them as a stack together with nothing else. I take about 600-800mg caffeine per day, including my pre workout, and currently I have been using GAT Nitraflex. I read that ePro is good as an AI when running something, test specifically. Should I pin 50mg eod? or 100 ew? What should I be worried about here... I'm going to find a second doctor for a second opinion, in hopes that I have proper guidance from a professional, since my first doctor wanted to be an ass about the way he handled my situation from the get-go.

Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated, and I'm sorry for the VERY LONG WALL, but I want to be as specific as possible so that I can give you as much detail as needed.

Hey brother, nice post. I read most of it lol..I would do 100mg/ew. Split it up into one week shots. I would always have an AI on hand but HCG I wouldn't worry about

Hey brother, nice post. I read most of it lol..I would do 100mg/ew. Split it up into one week shots. I would always have an AI on hand but HCG I wouldn't worry about

Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. Do you have any recommendations for an AI? And how I'd run that? Just a general protocol.

Top Bottom