Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non surgical hair loss and gynocomastia treatment

OnMyWayBack

I've read so many threads about hair loss and gyno that I thought I'd let you all know that you don't need to have surgery for either one. I'm not here to sell this but I can tell you that my husband had gynocomastia really bad and I gave him mesotherapy treatments for it and in about 4 months he was back to normal. His gyno never returned. But it will return if you keep gaining weight or using roids without an estrogen blocker. Now as for hair loss, everyone in my family including myself has thin hair. My husband has the bald spot in the back of his head and a receding hair line. I did meso for hair loss on myself and it worked great. On him the receding hair line had no change but his bald spot filled in. The whole treatment takes 4 months.

Mesotherapy is painless. A topical numbing cream is used for skin injections and a local anesthetic is used to numb the scalp so you don't feel anything.

It really works! No down time. With the fat loss you poop it out. Now, if you have gyno due to glandular tissue you will need to have that removed surgically. However, by using meso to remove the gyno fat the breast will look a lot smaller and you may be happy enough to live with it.

I also want to thow out there that meso can be used to dissolve the fat pad at the base of the penis to add length to the shaft. It's called a meso boost. Yes it works!

Good luck. I am hardly ever on this board, maybe once every few months so sorry if I don't respond. I'm too busy doing meso!

Top Bottom