Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non-PH Cycle Help

acolyte

I am looking to run a non PH cycle of Nolvadex and Metformin. I plan on running 20mgs of Nolvadex and 2400-3000 mgs of Metformin per day spread out over three doses. I would like to try this as a cutting cycle and will accompany it with a fat burner like musclepharm's shred matrix or CL REDuction. Any suggestions on the use of Nolvadex and Metformin? Im a noob to using RX meds for this purpose and am calling on the wise to school me in the ways of awesomeness. Thanks a million.

Simple dont run nolva ever. IMO nolva is worse than steroids. Either way this combo is a waste imo. Of your too young for juice than jist diet and cardio. If your old enough for juice than research cutting cycles. But even on juice,or any substance fat loss is dictated by diet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Nolva was always used to help aid gyno, as for running a cycle of it is not only pointless, but will make u feel like shit. And if ur wife is ok with u doin this and not real juice shes absolutly clueless to all of this hence shouldnt be the reason u dont do real gear.

Wow, why is Nolva so bad? Thanks for the help Joe! I'm 31 but the wife doesn't agree with juice.

Nolva is a breast cancer drug that Carries a myriad of possible side effects. Some of the possible sides are, headache, nausea, rash, decreased sex drive, impotence, vomiting, and in rare cases can cause blood clots, strokes, and vision problems. The reason some people relate weight loss to nolva is it supresses hunger, and who wants to eat when your nauseous and vomiting. Not all people will have these sides, but they are possible. I would much rather run a cutting cycle with test p, winstrol, and anavar. But if your against aas, why not look into peptides or sarms? Ostarine would be a good choice and it doesn't shut you down like aas.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Where did this idea come from? An old school gym buddy or did u read this somewhere?

Joeblows recommendation is pretty good... SARMs. Its safe, legal and effective. With a good diet and an assload of cardio you'll drop 2-3lbs of fat a week. Look up dylan's sarms triple shred stack for the set up.

Im so fucking lost on this... where in the fuck did you ever come up with something like this??? I mean, I rarely am at a lost like I am right now...

we need stats posted on here as well... no stats no advice... thats the rules...

Top Bottom