Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvaldex

mateo de la ley1 said:
Good question, I here so many different things...someone respond!
if using a long ester 2 weeks after last shot imo..same with clomi same with dermacrin...most people now are running hcg during there cycles but some people like to run the hcg during that 2 weeks time at high doses.

needtogetaas said:
if using a long ester 2 weeks after last shot imo..same with clomi same with dermacrin...most people now are running HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during there cycles but some people like to run the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during that 2 weeks time at high doses.Is it good to run the nolvaldex with dermacrine sustain. If so what would you say would be the proper amounts?

matt75 said:
When is the best or proper time to being using Nolvadex for PCT - post cycle therapy - when using test?

14 DAYS after last inject WITH CLOMID

In my opinion Nolvadex is an outdated AI

Aramosin or Adex are FAR superior and sytemic

where Tamoxofen is site specific mostly

OMEGA said:
In my opinion Nolvadex is an outdated aromatase inhibitor

Aramosin or Arimidex - anastrozole - are FAR superior and sytemic

where Tamoxofen is site specific mostly

Agree. Studies done on women using tamoxifen with breast cancer have found it to be be carcinogenic in the liver & uterus (effects the testes in men.) It also causes the buildup of fatty tissue in the liver. It is likely that in male BBers it could be damaging to the prostate with long term use. AI's are more effective & as yet there are no studies to suggest that they damaging to general health. Peptides like GH & IGF-1 are likely to become more popular for use in PCT & hCG for for testicular function during cycle.

Top Bottom