Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex and Letrozole

absolutbud87

This is like my second post regarding this issue. About two years ago I did a cycle of M1t along with Milk Thistle and took 6oxo during my off cycle. I cycled 2-3 weeks. When I finished the bottle, I was done with M1t. I went about 6 month without M1t and was still lifting. Then about a year ago I started it again. And cycled it with 6oxo but this time 3-4 weeks. I always made sure I took 6oxo as long as I took M1t Last summer, everything was fine with my body. I then went off to school and stopped lifting in around October. I didn't lift for almost 4 months. I lost a lot of my muscle mass and noticed my nipples were puffy and sore. I began lifting again and it wasn't going away. One day I was just messing with my nipples squeezed one extremely hard. It began to secrete something. I recently posted about this on the site and people suggested I took letrozole and nolvadex. I ordered the products and the came in liquid form with a dropper. I take about 3-4 drops of each a day and have been doing this for a little over a week now. I was just curious is that right what I am doing? Will it reverse the puffyness and make my chest look normal again? How long is this going to take? Is there anything else I should take to help speed up the process or help mix my nipples? Thanks a lot.

You could have saved a lot of money and just bought AIFM. But what you're doing may clear it up for you.

if you got gyno from M1T, you do not generally want to use nolva. M1T is a progestin. Also in cases of lactation nolva is generally not reccomended.

run the letro alone, if after three-four weeks you are non responsive, then consider adding nolva.

you can add dostinex, selegiline, bromocriptine, etc (dopaminergics) right now if you want. would definitely add this in before trying nolva

Top Bottom